Coupang Inc (CPNG) PT Lowered to $39 at Citi
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Citi analyst John Yu lowered the price target on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) to $39.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!