Coupang Inc (CPNG) PT Lowered to $39 at Citi
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Citi analyst John Yu lowered the price target on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) to $39.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Ltd (SKC:NZ) PT Raised to NZD3.95 at UBS
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR358 at Jefferies
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR200 at Investec
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!