Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $281 at Citi
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Kate McShane raised the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $281.00 (from $241.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd. (8801:JP) (MTSFY) to Outperform
- Coles Group Ltd. (COL:AU) (CLEGF) PT Lowered to AUD19 at Morgan Stanley
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!