Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $257 at Citi
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Kate McShane raised the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $257.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Macquarie
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
- Toray Industries, Inc (3402:JP) (TRYIY) PT Raised to JPY800 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!