Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $255 at UBS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS raised its price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $255.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bossard Holding AG (BOSN:SW) PT Raised to CHF261 at UBS
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Lowered to INR225 at Goldman Sachs
- Merlin Properties Socimi SA (MRL:SM) (MRPRF) PT Raised to EUR7.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!