Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Lowered to $377 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Kate McShane lowered the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $377.00 (from $420.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD10.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Rexel SA (RXL:FP) (RXLSF) PT Raised to EUR18 at Goldman Sachs
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs