Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Lowered to $241 at Citi
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Kate McShane lowered the price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) to $241.00 (from $243.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,425 at Goldman Sachs
- Ariake Japan Co Ltd (2815:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Goldman Sachs
- AusNet Services (AST:AU) (SAUNF) PT Lowered to AUD1.75 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!