CoreSite Realty (COR) PT Raised to $120 at Raymond James
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) to $120.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) PT Lowered to $30.25 at Ladenburg Thalmann, 'CE Mark Expands Commercial Opportunity to Europe'
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) PT Lowered to $12.50 at Citi But Says Correction Overdone
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) PT Lowered to $99 at Citi But Says Correction Overdone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!