CoreSite Realty (COR) PT Lowered to $118 at Raymond James
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan lowered the price target on CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) to $118.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!