Continental AG (CONG:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR120 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers lowered the price target on Continental AG (CONG:GR) (OTC: CTTAY) to EUR120.00 (from EUR126.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TeamSpirit Inc. (4397:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!