Constellation Brands (STZ) PT Raised to $240 at MKM Partners
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
MKM Partners analyst Bill Kirk raised the price target on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) to $240.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results; Host Conference Call January 5, 2023
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!