Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) PT Raised to $7 at Cowen
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Cowen analyst Colby Synesael raised the price target on Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) to $7.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- Shimano (7309:JP) (SMNNY) PT Raised to JPY38,000 at CLSA
- Hongfa Technology Co Ltd (600885:CH) PT Lowered to RMB74.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!