Compass Point Upgrades HarborOne Bancorp (HONE) to Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compass Point analyst Laurie Havener upgraded HarborOne Bancorp (NASDAQ: HONE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $22.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of HarborOne Bancorp closed at $19.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) to Overweight
- SITC International Holdings Co Ltd (1308:HK) PT Raised to HK$47 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!