Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) PT Raised to $70 at Morgan Stanley
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Ken Zerbe raised the price target on Commerce Bancshares (NASDAQ: CBSH) to $70.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Lowered to JPY9,800 at CLSA
- CSR Ltd. (CSR:AU) (CSRLF) PT Lowered to AUD5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!