Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $63 at Raymond James
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) to $63.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NBCUniversal CEO says company had 'strongest upfront in history of NBCUniversal'
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- CLSA Downgrades Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!