Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Lowered to $50 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan lowered the price target on Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) to $50.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
- more prolonged dilution from peacock and wireless
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) PT Raised to $250 at Vertical Research Partners
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $301 at Cowen
- Shopify (SHOP:CN) (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,919 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!