Columbia Banking System (COLB) PT Raised to $45 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Columbia Banking System (NASDAQ: COLB) to $45.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,000 at Emkay Global
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!