Colfax Corporation (CFX) PT Raised to $52 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX) to $52.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colfax Corporation (CFX) PT Raised to $51 at Morgan Stanley
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
- Colfax Corp. (CFX) Announces Secondary Offering of 6.5M Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!