Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) PT Raised to $79 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Deutsche Bank analyst Bryan Keane raised the price target on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) to $79.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- Altria (MO) PT Raised to $58 at BofA Securities
- BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!