Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) PT Lowered to $6 at B.Riley
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
B.Riley lowered its price target on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) to $6.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) PT Raised to $60 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!