Codiak Biosciences Inc. (CDAK) PT Raised to 'Street High' $31 at Wedbush Following Data
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Codiak Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK) to a 'Street High' $31.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst notes - "initial Ph 1 data with CDAK’s exoIL-12 program in healthy volunteers showed no treatment-related adverse events and importantly, no systemic IL-12 exposure through 10 days of follow-up."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!