Codiak Biosciences Inc. (CDAK) PT Raised to 'Street High' $31 at Wedbush Following Data
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Codiak Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK) to a 'Street High' $31.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst notes - "initial Ph 1 data with CDAK’s exoIL-12 program in healthy volunteers showed no treatment-related adverse events and importantly, no systemic IL-12 exposure through 10 days of follow-up."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Lowered to EUR47 at UBS
- Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!