Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $170 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Morgan Stanley analyst Dara Mohsenian lowered the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $170.00 (from $183.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$19.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR49 at Citi
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!