Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $126 at Evercore ISI
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Evercore ISI analyst Javier Escalante lowered the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $126.00 (from $131.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $108 at Barclays
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$650 at CLSA
- Innovent Biologics Inc. (1801:HK) (IVBXF) PT Raised to HK$57.10 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!