Clarus Corp (CLAR) PT Raised to $22 at Stifel
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Stifel analyst Jim Duffy raised the price target on Clarus Corp (NASDAQ: CLAR) to $22.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY179,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) PT Lowered to JPY415,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!