Civista Bancshares (CIVB) PT Raised to $28 at Stephens
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Stephens analyst Terry McEvoy raised the price target on Civista Bancshares (NASDAQ: CIVB) to $28.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $260 at Morgan Stanley on Higher Buybacks
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at BMO Capital
- RBC Capital Downgrades SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!