Citi Upgrades Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited (551:HK) (YUEIY) to Neutral
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Citi analyst Eric Lau upgraded Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited (551:HK) (OTC: YUEIY) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of HK$11.30 (from HK$10.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Neutral
- San Miguel Food and Beverage Inc. (FB:PM) (SMPFF) PT Lowered to PHP65 at Credit Suisse
- Prudential Plc (2378:HK) PT Lowered to HK$118.85 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!