Citi Upgrades Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (YKLTY) to Buy
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Citi analyst Nobuyoshi Miura upgraded Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (OTC: YKLTY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of JPY7,800.00 (from JPY5,300.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades FOX Corp. (FOXA) to Buy
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) to Outperform
- HSBC Starts SCE Intelligent Commercial Management Holdings (606:HK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!