Citi Upgrades Xiaomi Corp (1810:HK) (XIACF) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Citi analyst William Yang upgraded Xiaomi Corp (1810:HK) (OTC: XIACF) from Sell to Buy with a price target of HK$30.00 (from HK$19.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Buy
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!