Citi Upgrades Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (VTXPF) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Citi analyst Mubasher Chaudhry upgraded Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (OTC: VTXPF) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of GBP21.50 (from GBP17.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Vossloh AG (VOS:GR) (VOSSF) to Buy
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!