Citi Upgrades Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (SUOPY) to Buy
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Citi analyst Atsushi Ikeda upgraded Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (OTC: SUOPY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of JPY3,200.00 (from JPY2,400.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Underperform (correction)
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!