Citi Upgrades Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) to Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Citi analyst Nicholas Herman upgraded Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (OTC: JBAXY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of CHF63.50 (from CHF60.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Upgrades Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) to Outperformer
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- HKBN Ltd. (1310:HK) (HKBNF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!