Citi Upgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP:NA) (CCEP) to Buy
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Citi analyst Simon Hales upgraded Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP:NA) (NYSE: CCEP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of EUR50.00 (from EUR42.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Canaccord Genuity
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!