Citi Upgrades AirAsia Group Bhd (AAGB:MK) (AIABF) to Buy
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Citi analyst Kaseedit Choonnawat upgraded AirAsia Group Bhd (AAGB:MK) (OTC: AIABF) from Sell to Buy with a price target of MYR1.52 (from MYR0.42).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB:CN) (LRCDF) to Outperform
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR650 at Barclays
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!