Citi Downgrades Puradelta Lestari (DMAS:IJ) (PTPLF) to Neutral
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Citi analyst Felicia Asrinanda Barus downgraded Puradelta Lestari (DMAS:IJ) (OTC: PTPLF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of R$265.00 (from R$260.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP124 at Macquarie
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!