Citi Downgrades Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (EVTCY) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Citi analyst Nick Nieland downgraded Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (OTC: EVTCY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of EUR32.50 (from EUR28.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!