Cisco (CSCO) PT Lowered to $60 at CFRA
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
CFRA lowered its price target on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) to $60.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Lowered to HK$5.60 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!