Cisco (CSCO) PT Lowered to $60 at CFRA
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
CFRA lowered its price target on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) to $60.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ninety-two percent of organizations think they need to do more to reassure customers about how their data is used in AI, new Cisco research finds
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR8,000 at Credit Suisse
- Ariake Japan Co Ltd (2815:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!