Cincor Pharma Inc (CINC) PT Raised to $50 at Jefferies
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Jefferies analyst Dennis Ding raised the price target on Cincor Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: CINC) to $50.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) to Underweight, 'Recommend tactical UW on risk of earnings missing expectations'
- Miromatrix Medical inc. (MIRO) PT Lowered to $18 at Craig-Hallum
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Calyxt Inc. (CLXT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!