Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,165 at JPMorgan
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
JPMorgan analyst John Ivankoe raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,165.00 (from $1,125.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,750 at Stifel; Sees Q1 SRS at High-End of Guidance
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,725 at KeyBanc on Strong Digital Retention
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$115.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!