China Reinsurance Group Corp (1508:HK) PT Lowered to HK$0.90 at HSBC
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Kailesh Mistry lowered the price target on China Reinsurance Group Corp (1508:HK) to HK$0.90 (from HK$0.96) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Lowered to ZAR164 at Goldman Sachs
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!