China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (CSVGF) PT Lowered to HK$9.40 at CLSA
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Alvin Wong lowered the price target on China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (OTC: CSVGF) to HK$9.40 (from HK$9.60) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Rexel SA (RXL:FP) (RXLSF) PT Raised to EUR20 at JPMorgan
- Inchcape Plc. (INCH:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.78 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!