Chicken Soup for the Soul (CSSE) PT Raised to $48 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Craig-Hallum analyst Jason Kreyer raised the price target on Chicken Soup for the Soul (NASDAQ: CSSE) to $48.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment’s Screen Media Acquires International Rights to Moonstone Entertainment Film Catalog
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $98 at Mizuho Securities on COVID-19 Tailwinds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!