Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) PT Lowered to $40 at JPMorgan
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St extends gains following Fed statement
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: CQP) to $40.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR175 at Barclays
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
- Draper Esprit PLC (GROW:LN) (GRWXF) PT Raised to GBP12 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!