Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) PT Lowered to $40 at JPMorgan
- Stimulus hopes lift Wall St futures ahead of manufacturing PMIs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: CQP) to $40.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $90 at Jefferies After Guidance Implies 50% EPS Growth
- Kimco (KIM) PT Raised to $23 at Baird
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) PT Lowered to $45 at Compass Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!