Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Raised to $18 at Stephens
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stephens analyst James Rutherford raised the price target on Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) to $18.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Appoints Khanh Collins to its Board
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!