Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Lowered to $65 at Piper Sandler
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan lowered the price target on Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) to $65.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Restaurant Stocks that Jefferies Upgraded to Buy Today
- Pidilite Industries Ltd (PIDI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Macquarie
- Marathon Gold Corp (MOZ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!