Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $140 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Sterling Auty raised the price target on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) to $140.00 (from $138.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY1,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Hitachi Transport System, Ltd (9086:JP) (HTSLF) PT Raised to JPY4,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!