Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $77 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell raised the price target on Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) to $77.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Procter & Gamble (PG) to Neutral
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR714 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, 'Pushing Past Pandemic Pull Forward'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!