ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) PT Lowered to $15.50 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
Citi analyst Itay Michaeli lowered the price target on ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CHPT) to $15.50 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Azek Co. (AZEK) to Neutral
- Installed Building Products (IBP) PT Raised to $110 at Stephens
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $331 at SMBC Nikko Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!