Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) PT Raised to $73 at Baird
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Baird analyst Mark Marcon raised the price target on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) to $73.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceridian Partners with PwC in the United Kingdom to drive Enterprise-Wide Human Capital Management Transformation
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (9107:JP) (KAIKY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Nomura/Instinet
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!