Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) PT Lowered to $95 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew lowered the price target on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) to $95.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceridian Partners with PwC in the United Kingdom to drive Enterprise-Wide Human Capital Management Transformation
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Outperform
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!