Central Valley Community (CVCY) PT Raised to $24 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Central Valley Community (NASDAQ: CVCY) to $24.00 (from $22.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Lowered to SEK130 at Goldman Sachs
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,350 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!