Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) PT Raised to $7 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil little changed as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Piper Sandler analyst Mark Lear raised the price target on Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV) to $7.00 (from $5.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EMCORE (EMKR) PT Raised to $11 at Northland (correction)
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Raised to $400 at FBN Securities, Following Earnings
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) Shares Edge Higher on Healthy ARR Growth, Analysts Positive but Lower PTs Given Recent Multiple Compression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!